classroom application

Dear: jess

I have been thinking about my application so I thought I would tell you a bit about why I should be a part of 5/6a

Me

Hi jess my name is Shakira and I am 11 years old I am very caring I love sport, my determination to learn is quite high and I like to read book’s that influence my life.

READING

The way I read is quite unusual I like to climb up in a tree and read my book were all that surrounds me is myself my book and my imagination itself.

WHAT I BRING TO CLASS

I bring lots of care into my classroom and I make sure everyone feel’s welcome and that their ideas are heard.

SPORT

I bring leadership in sport not only because I’m house captin but if somebody is sitting down and there determined to play whilst I’m playing I  would take there spot

CARING FOR MY COMMUNITY

To take care of my community I look for the smallest yet dullest problem make a goal out of that and then achieve it.

CONFIDENCE

Being confident means being pride and bold but you have to be very strong I show confidence during a presentation.

So jess do you think that I’ll be a good student in 5/6a think of this a confident caring leader who has potential to do anything she’s willing to do yet very inspirational student

King regards shakira